Changes are mainly from our new contributor Justin Hamade
Updated all the foundation css classes and included support for the new icon fonts To create an icon apply the appropriate classes that match the icon you want to use.
Added demos from the ZURB playground, these make a nice visual test to make sure things were working:
Added all of the templates from http://foundation.zurb.com/templates.php
Removed minimized ccs/js in favour of using an inline compressor like django-pipeline. This is has currently been implemented in Account Template
Fixes for the orbit slider
- Provide support for the –template for
Pinaxdependency. Note it will still work with other pinax style apps such as django-user-account
- This release supports Foundation 3.1 which includes features such as right-to-left language support, new UI Styles for Progress Bars and Image Thumbs, updated jQuery and so on, read more Foundation 3.1 here
- Replaced any of the remnants of our home grown Top Navigation menu with the Foundation 3.1 responsive Top Navigation bar
- Included Icon Fonts, Responsive Tables and SVG Social Icons which are not part of core release
- Lay the groundwork for supporting the –template flag on the django-admin.py start project in the next release
- Other Bug fixes.
- We now support Foundation 3 so you can use features like new the new Top Foundation Nav bar
- Support for responsive tables
- Simplified the demo site so that its just the pinax basic site
- Removed support for responsive design patterns as these were not compatible with Foundation 3 release
- Updated documentation to reflect Foundation 3
- Numerous bug fixes.
Improved top Navbar based on which is based on foundation’s top-bar branch .
Inclusion of zurb symbol icon fonts.
Updated documentation and set up a demo site based on a Pinax basic project
Some reorganization of the theme_base.html including:
Fixed numerous bugs
- Added the Fixed top Menubar
- Show active links on the menubar (Issue #14)
- Fixed the repositioning of form when timezone is changed on timezone page
- Removed unnecessary cancel button on the modal Profile form
- Updated the Foundation theme to Zurb Foundation 2.2.0
- Added Mobile Login/Sign in functionality
- Initial release of pinax-theme-foundation